Domaine Jo Landron
The Domaine was first established by Pierre Landron in 1945, in 1979 Joseph, his son, joined him and took on the running in 1990. In 1999 Jo converted the vineyards to 100% organic viticulture and in 2008 took the leap to full biodynamic viticulture achieving Biodyvin certification in 2011. The 46 ha of vineyards are planted mostly with Melon Blanc (90%) with the final 10% split between Folle Blanche, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Wines are aged on the lees for 8 to 24 months allowing them to develop their own personalities and a deep mineral expression.
Imported by: Les Caves de Pyrène