CHÂTEAU CAMBON, MARIE & MATHIEU LAPIERRE, Beaujolais
The Cambon estate was planted originally in 1914 in three parcels in an area between Morgon and Brouilly on mixed clay-granite and calcareous sands. The plantings were expanded to make use of the diverse terroir and to create an harmonious definition of the entire plot of land. The vines are tended without chemicals or inorganic fertilisers, natural yeasts are used in the cellar and the wines are raised in 200 year old foudres.
Imported by: Les Caves de Pyrène