Montevertine

MONTEVERTINE, MARTINO MANETTI, Toscana – Organic

Montevertine lies within the heart of the Chianti hills, in the community of Radda at an altitude of 425m above sea level. The vineyards cover approximately 18 hectares of which about 90% of the vines planted are Sangiovese grapes and the remaining 10% are Colorino and Canaiolo. No alternative grape varieties have ever been planted allowing them to produce a wine representing the real identity of their land.

Imported by: Les Caves de Pyrène

Return to Winemakers

Comments are closed.